~ Meals from Our Deals ~
Chicken is a favorite in our house! My guys will eat it fried, grilled, baked, broiled, from the crock pot…you name it, they’ll eat it! You can add some mashed potatoes and vegetables to the chicken leg quarters and dinner will be complete.
Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 45 Mins
Ready In: 1 Hr
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Combine the garlic, oregano, salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper. Add olive oil and mix well. Use a mortar and pestle to make a paste consistency, or mash with a fork.
- Wash chicken leg quarters and pat dry. Snip off any excess skin. Arrange the chicken pieces in a baking dish and pat the garlic mixture over each quarter. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth (part dry white wine, if desired) into the baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Get the Ingredients On Sale!
The ingredients from this week’s recipe are currently on sale at Publix!
See the complete Publix Weekly ad HERE.
Sale items from the Publix list included in the recipe:
Chicken Leg Quarters, $.99/lb
Gold Potatoes 5 lb, $2.99
Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables 7.5-28.8 oz, Corn on the Cob 4-12 ct or Rice 10 oz assorted, 50% Off
If you have a favorite recipe that matches with a weekly sale or includes items you typically have in your stockpile, please submit your recipe to Save@TrueCouponing.com with “Recipe” in the subject line.
Your recipe could be featured on True Couponing as our Recipe of the Week!