- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
Some unadvertised deals have been reported at Kroger!
For the Complete Kroger Weekly Ad Click HERE!
Hershey’s Simple Pleasures – $3.00 (through 9/2)
$2/1 Hershey’s Simple Pleasures Chocolates, exp. 9/30/12 (SS 08/19/12)
$1 each after coupon!
Gerber Organic Pouch Product – $1.25 (through 9/8)
$0.75/1 Gerber Organic Pouch Product printable
$0.50 each after coupon!
Gerber Graduates Puffs or Lil’ Crunchies Snacks – $2.00 (through 9/15)
$1/2 Gerber Graduates Puffs or Lil’ Crunchies Snacks printable
$1.50 each after coupon!
Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts Snacks – $2.58 (through 9/15)
$1/1 Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts Snacks printable
$1.58 each after coupon!
Wisk Laundry Detergent – $5.99 (through 10/8)
$2/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent, exp. 9/23/12 (RP 08/12/12 R)
$3.99 each after coupon!
Old Orchard Healthy Balance Juice Drinks – $1.99 (through 10/22)
$1/2 Old Orchard Healthy Balance Juice Drinks printable
$1.49 each wyb 2 after coupon!
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups!