Beginning Sunday, August 26, Dollar Tree will begin accepting manufacturer’s coupons!!!
This is great news, True Couponers! With so many low priced items in Dollar Tree stores, we are sure to score lots of cheap and FREE items when paired with coupons. Since they will only allow (2) printable coupons per transaction, newspaper coupons will be our main source for shopping at Dollar Tree.
(If you need a discounted newspaper subscription, check out our online store HERE!)
Please read the Dollar Tree Shopping Tips below carefully before you shop.
~Happy couponing at Dollar Tree!!!
Dollar Tree Shopping Tips:
- Dollar Tree only accepts manufacturers’ coupons. They do not accept any store coupons.
- Only two (2) printable coupons allowed per transaction.
- Dollar Tree does not accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Dollar Tree will not allow overage.
- Go HERE to see the entire coupon policy. We recommend printing this and having it with you while you shop.
- Brands and items vary by store. Your store may NOT have all the products listed below.
- Watch the size restrictions on your coupons! Dollar Tree may not carry the standard sizes of items you are used to purchasing at other stores.
Here are some of the deals you may find at your Dollar Tree store:
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
If you find a deal that isn’t listed, leave a comment and we will add it! Thanks!