Dollar Tree will now accept coupons in ALL stores starting Sunday, August 26, 2012!!!
This is great news, True Couponers! With so many low priced items in Dollar Tree stores, we are sure to score lots of cheap and FREE items when paired with high value coupons. Since they will only allow (2) printable coupons per transaction (see coupon policy below), newspaper coupons will be our main source for shopping at Dollar Tree.
(If you need a newspaper subscription at a discounted price, check out our online store HERE.)
Read the official coupon policy below:
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
It might be a good idea to print the policy out and have it with you just in case. Print the official copy HERE.
Check out their weekly ad HERE.