- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Here are a few of the Best Deals at Kroger this week:
- Ball Park Franks just $1.50 each!
- Silverbrite Salmon Filets just $3.99/lb!
- Chobani Greek Yogurt only $.60 each!
- Sargento Cheese only $1.45 each if Sliced is included!
- Vick’s Zzzquil product only $2.99 each!
- Nature’s Made B1G1!
Items at stockpile prices are marked with the True Couponing Shopping Cart!
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups!