If you follow True Couponing on Facebook, you need to know this!!!
You may have noticed that you no longer receive all the True Couponing posts in your Facebook updates (also called your News Feed). Once again, Facebook has made some changes. They are limiting who gets to view wall posts of fan pages.
We are hoping that if you “Liked” our Facebook page, that means you WANT to receive our updates.
Most of you will no longer see our Facebook posts
unless you do these 2 quick tasks.
1. Select to Get Notifications
- Click on the “Liked” button just under the top, large True Couponing image at the top of our Facebook page.
- Make sure the option “Get Notifications” is checked. (See pic above)
- NOTE: Even if you have previously selected to “Get Notifications” you will want to check your setting. When I checked mine, it was no longer selected, and I had to set it again!
2. Like, Comment and Share True Couponing Facebook Posts
The more interaction you have with our posts, the more Facebook will let you see them in your feed. Like our posts, leave a comment (even if it’s just a smiley!), and share the deals with your friends. The more interaction you have with our posts, the more they will show up in your feed.
Now you’ll be sure to never miss a deal!
If you follow other Facebook pages, you may want to check this setting on all of them.
Another way to follow us it to join our True Couponing Hot Deals Facebook Group where our readers post their own shopping trips and help answer couponing questions. It’s more fun to save and share your deals with friends! Plus, you’ll get EARLY notice of deals and coupons even before we post the information on the website!
Again, please be sure to click on our “Like” button and select “Get Notifications.”
(Spread the word to all your Facebook friends by “sharing” this on YOUR Facebook wall!)
More Ways To Follow TrueCouponing.com
- Sign up for our Daily eNewsletter, we deliver all the deals to your inbox, every day at 4pm!
- Follow True Couponing on Facebook and see our recent posts in right your Facebook feed. “Like,” comment and share the deals with your friends to be sure they keep showing up in your Facebook Newsfeed.
- Join our True Couponing Hot Deals Facebook Group where our readers post their own shopping trips and help answer couponing questions. It’s more fun to save and share your deals with friends! Plus, you’ll get EARLY notice of deals and coupons even before we post the information on the website!
- Love Pinterest? We do, too! Follow us on Pinterest where we share deals, recipes, and money saving tips.