- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Another Mega Event has begun at Kroger!
Here are a few of the Best Deals this week:
- MET-Rx Bars only $.67 each!
- Kroger Potato Chips or Cheez Snacks just $1!
- Gwaltney Great Bologna or Dogs only $1!
- Kroger Yogurt just $.40 each!
- Tombstone Pizza only $2.50 each!
- General Mills Cereals only $0.88 each!
- Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits only $.99 no coupon needed!
- Green Giant Frozen Vegetables only $.49 each!
- Huggies Baby Wipes just $.99!
- Hefty One-Zip Bags only $.64!
The True Couponing Shopping Cart marks all the Best Deals in the list below.
Manufacturer’s Coupons in RED
Store Coupons in GREEN
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups!