~ Meals from Our Deals ~
This week is a meat and potatoes kind of week! Grab the pork chops on sale at Winn Dixie, add whatever variety of Simply Potatoes you prefer, some Dole salad and Cole’s Garlic Toast and you’ve got a meal. And in less than an hour, too! Perfect for families on the go!
Parmesan Sage Pork Chops
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 10 Hrs
Ready In: 40 Min
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sage and lemon peel. Place egg in shallow bowl. Coat pork chops with flour mixture, dip in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a skillet, brown chops in oil and butter for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
Get the Ingredients On Sale!
The ingredients from this week’s recipe are currently on sale at Winn Dixie!
See the complete Winn Dixie Weekly ad HERE.
Sale items from the Winn Dixie list included in the recipe:
WD All Natural Sirloin Pork Chops, $1.79/lb
Simply Potatoes Hash Browns, Diced or Wedges 20 oz, BOGO $2.79 ($1.40 each)
$0.75/1 Simply Potatoes Steamables printable
If inlcuded, buy (2), use (2) MQs. Pay $.65 each!
Dole Tender Leaf Spinach or Premium Classic Salads, Just Lettuce, Greener Selection or Classic Romaine 8-14 oz bag, 2/$3 ($1.50 each
Cole’s Garlic or Big Texan Toast 14-15.75 ct, BOGO $2.99 ($1.50 each)
If you have a favorite recipe that matches with a weekly sale or includes items you typically have in your stockpile, please submit your recipe to Save@TrueCouponing.com with “Recipe” in the subject line.
Your recipe could be featured on True Couponing as our Recipe of the Week!