Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, in association with Walgreens, is launching Care with PRIDE, a campaign to support the important efforts to help end bullying of all youth.
How can you help? For each Care with PRIDE coupon or offer redeemed, PFLAG and its “Cultivating Respect: Safe Schools for All” program will receive $1 from the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies.
All are manufacturer’s coupons that expire 6/24/12.
Coupons state “Redeemable at Walgreens.”
Here is the list of coupons you can print:
- $0.75/1 o.b. Product (ETS)
- $2/1 Visine Product (.5 fl oz or larger) or Visine Soothing Wipes Products (ETS)
- $1/1 Chidren’s Tylenol Product (ETS)
- $3/1 Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Product (ETS)
- $1/1 Trucks Product (excluding Tucks Take Alongs)
- $2/1 Zyrtec Product (14 ct or larger)
- $2/1 Rembrandt Toothpaste or Rinse Products (ETS)
- $.50/1 Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Products (ETS)
- $.50/1 Johnson’s Baby Product (excluding 1-4 oz sizes)
- $1.25/1 Aveeno Hand and Body Lotion or Sun Care Product (ETS)
- $1/1 Clean & Clear Product (ETS)
- $1/1 Listerine Whitening Rinse Product (16 fl oz or larger)
- $0.50/1 Listerine Pocketpaks or Pocketmist
- $2/1 K-Y Band Product (excluding K-Y Jelly)
- $1/1 Neutrogena Men Product (ETS)
- $1/1 Neosporin Product
- $1/1 Lubrider Men’s Product (ETS)