Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question comes from Carolyn…
What do I do when I find a coupon that has been missed and could be included on the weekly ad listings on the website? How can I report this and get you to put it in the ad listings for others?
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to Save@TrueCouponing.com or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- Leave a question over in the TrueCouponing Community and see if a fellow TrueCouponer has some insight!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE. At every class we have seasoned couponers out in the lobby ready and willing to answer any questions, or help you one-on-one!
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at Save@TrueCouponing.com and we will do our best to help you!