Drop off locations for Feed The Bay are:
- 16751 Fishhawk Blvd., Lithia
- 205 Alexander Street, Plant City
- 10665 Big Bend Rd., Riverview
- 6929 US Hwy 301 S., Riverview
- 750 Dr. MLK Blvd W., Seffner
- 2535 SR 60 E., Valrico
- 1220 Kingsway Rd., Brandon
- 855 E. Bloomingdale Blvd., Brandon
- 939 W. Brandon Blvd., Brandon
- 5642 Fishhawk Crossing Blvd., Lithia
- 2202 James Redman Parkway, Plant City
- 11667 Boyette Rd., Riverview
- 11109 Winthrop Market St., Riverview
- 13154 US Hwy 301 S., Riverview
- 11782 E. MLK Blvd., Seffner
- 11255 Causeway Blvd., Tampa
- 1971 SR 60 E., Valrico
- 3461 Lithia Pinecrest Rd., Valrico
- 1920 CR581, Wesley Chapel
- 3838 Britton Plaza, Tampa
- 5450 E. Busch Blvd. Temple Terrace
- 6434 US 41 N., Apolo Beach
- 3863 US HWY 301 S., Riverview
Did you know that in the Tampa Bay area alone 18,000 families will go to bed hungry tonight? Area wide food banks are seeking to help them…but their shelves are empty. We can help solve that problem.
March 25th is Feed The Bay Sunday
What is Feed The Bay?
Feed the Bay is a coordinated community outreach uniting 34 Greater Brandon churches in an effort to help stock the shelves of local food banks. Our goal is to collect 200,000 pounds of food.
How does Feed The Bay work?
1. On Sunday, March 25th, the participating churches will hand out a Feed-The-Bay grocery list and encourage everyone to leave directly after church and shop at participating Sweetbay or Publix Supermarkets. These stores will be stocked with the needed items.
2. After shopping, drop off your purchase to volunteers standing by at trucks located in each of the parking lots of the participating stores.
3. TrueCouponer’s can collect food starting RIGHT NOW, and then just bring to the drop off trucks at the supermarkets on March 25th by 2pm.
At the top of each TrueCouponing weekly shopping list (for all stores), you will see the
Then throughout each store’s weekly sale list, we will also put that logo next to items that are at a “Stock Up Price” and make it easy to pair with a coupon so you can Easily Give More!
We will list all items on sale that are also on the Feed The Bay donation list. That way you can determine what will fit in with your shopping budget. Using the True Couponing shopping method, you can pick up many of these items at a reduced price. Let’s use our coupons to gather more food now and spend less later.