Here is a list of all the coupon inserts you can REMOVE from your file box:
- Purge ALL Coupon Inserts prior to AND including your 7/31/11 file
- 08/07/11 Purge RP, GM and the Parade. The SS has two (2)
Weight Watchers Smart Ones coupons that expire on 4/30/12 ($3/10 and $1/2) everything else in the SS has expired.
- 08/14/11 SS & RP (purge entire file)
- 08/21/11 SS & Parade (purge entire file)
- 08/28/11 SS, RP & PG (purge entire file)
- 09/11/11 Purge the RP & GM. The SS has (2) coupons that have not expired yet: $1/1 Midnite PM, expires 3/31/12 (Regional Coupon, the Tampa Bay area did not get this coupon), $2/1 Tylenol Precise Product excludes trial size, expires 03/01/12 if you want to keep them. Everything else in the SS has expired.
- 09/18/11 SS, RP & Parade (purge entire file)
- 09/25/11 SS & RP (purge entire file)
- 10/02/11 Purge RP, PG, GM & Pepsi Moments to Save. The SS has a few coupons you may want to keep: a few Eggland’s Best Coupons (they will expire 3/31/12), also a $0.40/1 Fleischmann’s Yeast Strip coupon that expires 11/6/12 (but this was a Regional Q not all areas received, the Tampa Bay area did not get this coupon), $0.40/1 Karo Syrup 16 oz or larger, expires 4/15/12
- 10/09/11 Purge RP and Parade. The SS has one coupon you may want to keep: $1/1 PediaCare Product, expires 3/31/12
- 10/16/11 Purge SS, RP, P&G, and Unilever. But (2) two coupons in the Parade have not expired yet: $6/1 Bausch & Lomb PreserVision Eye Vitamin AREDS 2 Formula, and $3/1 Bausch & Lomb PreserVision Product, (both expire 5/31/12)
- 10/23/11 RP has fully expired, but in the SS there is one coupon that will expire 3/31/12: $1/1 Duract Product
- 10/30/11 Purge RP and P&G. The SS has (3) coupons you may want to keep: $1/1 Cat’s Pride Cat Litter, expires 3/31/12; $1/1 & $3/2 Dulcolax Product, both expire 02/29/12.
- 11/6/11 Do NOT Purge! There are several unexpired coupons in this file. You can go HERE to view the list for the Tampa Tribune Reg Diffs, if you want to know which ones!
- 11/13/11 Do NOT Purge! There are several unexpired coupons in this file. You can go HERE to view the list for the Tampa Tribune Reg Diffs, if you want to know which ones!
- 11/20/11 Do NOT Purge! There are several unexpired coupons in this file. Go HERE to view the list of keepers.
- 11/27/11 PG, Walmart Flyer & Kmart Flyer (purge entire file)
- KEEP all files from 12/04/11 forward, too many unexpired to list
Tips to keep your Q Box clean:
- P&G Coupon inserts expire almost monthly. So those can be mailed off as soon as a new one comes in the newspaper.
- GM Coupon inserts also have a very short expiration date and therefore can be purged sooner that the rest of the inserts.
- Dollar General puts their weekly ad inside the SmartSource Coupon insert. It is only good for the week in which it comes in the Insert. So to save space PURGE IMMEDIATELY!!! (just save one out IF you want to use it during the week!) When I took these out of all my SmartSource (from several months), it created a pile almost 8 inches high!
- Do you have coupons you don’t need or surely won’t use? Specific products, like Pet and Baby coupons can usually be used by someone else locally. If you have Baby Coupons you are not going to use (that have NOT Expired yet), please send them to Lifecare of Brandon, 122 N. Moon Ave, Brandon, FL 33510. They would love to pass them along to someone in need!
- Want to trade coupons with friends? Head over to the TrueCouponing Community and see what coupon trading is happening! You may even want to hop on a “Train”!!
How do we send our expired coupons to the Military?
- If you have been couponing for a while now, you are probably accumulating some great expired coupons. Don’t you just hate to toss them? Well, you don’t have to! Military families outside the USA can use your expired coupons!
- Military bases outside of the USA will accept manufacture coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date.
- They can use manufacture coupons only, no store coupons are accepted (so don’t included the Green or Yellow advantage flyers from Publix).
Here’s what you do:
- Get an envelope or “flat rate” box to put all your coupons inside. Priority Mail Boxes and Envelopes are provided for free from USPS, standard domestic rates apply when you mail to an APO or FPO address.
- Print a letter to include with your coupons HERE.
- Choose a Military Family Services Center or Commissary (military base grocery store) to send the coupons to (see list from our friend Michelle HERE), write the address on your printed form.