Did you know that September is National Coupon Month?!! Would we lead you astray?! NO WAY!! In honor of National Coupon Month, all month long we will bring you neat statistics and tips and tricks and…who doesn’t love a GIVEAWAY?!! (Great kick off right?)
We are giving away ONE “Enjoy the City” Coupon Booklet from the Tampa Bay Area.
The winner will receive a coupon booklet filled with TONS of Tampa Bay Area local coupons, (4) of which are $5 off When You Spend $30 at Winn Dixie. These can alternatively be used at a local Publix or Sweetbay store that is near a Winn Dixie!!
Note: A few months ago there was a LivingSocial deal for an “Enjoy the City” Coupon Booklet which includes 4 separate Winn Dixie $5/$30 coupons inside…along with lots of other Tampa Bay Area Coupons. These coupon booklets were available for several cities all around Florida. The coupon booklet we are giving away is for the Greater Tampa Bay area, but the Winn Dixie coupons are valid all across Florida.
How To Enter:
Leave a comment on this post telling us how you follow True Couponing. Each comment left on this post is a separate entry. For each way you follow True Couponing, you can enter the contest. There are 4 ways to follow us:
- RSS (that’s one way, and one entry),
- By email (that’s another way, and another entry),
- By Facebook (yep, another entry) or
- Twitter (catching on yet?).
- **BONUS Entry** If you follow True Couponing on Facebook, then you have the opportunity to enter ONE MORE way. Just click the little “Post To Facebook” button on the bottom of this post, and share it on your wall. Then leave a comment that you shared it on your wall, its that easy!!
JUST MAKE SURE you leave a comment for each way that you read your True Couponing info from us.
FACEBOOK comments are not entered into this contest.
ONLY COMMENTS LEFT ON THE ACTUAL WEBSITE will be entered into this random giveaway.
This giveaway will end in 48 hours (so at noon on Saturday) and the winners will be notified early next week via email (so make sure your email gets entered correctly!)