We know sometimes couponing can be confusing, and we are here to help!
Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question comes from an email…
“I see coupon booklets listed in the store matchups a lot. I do not have many of these booklets. How can I get these coupon booklets?”
You are not alone! NO ONE has all these coupon booklets!
There are several ways to get coupon booklets:
- Grocery stores – While most grocery stores do get coupon booklets, not all stores get all coupon booklets. Just because a coupon booklet is found in one Publix, it does not necessarily mean that all Publix stores will get that booklet. When we know a new booklet is available, we will post about it. If you do not see it displayed in your store, you can ask at the Customer Service desk and see if they have any.
- Other Stores – Coupon booklets can also show up in other stores. Keep an eye out at drug stores and other retail stores such as Target and Walmart.
- Mail In Rebates – Sometimes you have to qualify and request coupon booklets by mail. Con Agra is a company that does this several times per year. You must first purchase a qualifying dollar amount of Con Agra products (you can usually offset this cost by using coupons), then mail in your receipts with a special Mail In Rebate form. The rebate is in the form of a coupon booklet. We will let you know when these types of booklets are available.
- By Request – Sometimes all you have to do is request a coupon booklet. The Home Made Simple booklets are an example of these. Simply request a booklet and it will be mailed to you for free.
- Delivered via Mail – Sometimes you do absolutely nothing and a coupon booklet will just show up in your mail. That is because sometimes stores or manufacturer’s will choose a region or zip code(s) to send out some coupons. Always look through your mail! You never know what you might find!
Please do not get discouraged if you are unable to find some of the coupon booklets. No one has all the coupons we list (not even us!). We simply list every coupon available so that if you do have it, you can get the best deal available to you.
You can check out the Coupon Booklet category on TrueCouponing.com to see more information about coupon booklets. To locate the categories on TrueCouponing.com, scroll down the page and look on the right hand side for a section called “CATEGORIES”.
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to Save@TrueCouponing.com or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at Save@TrueCouponing.com and we will do our best to help you!