We know sometimes couponing can be confusing, and we are here to help!
Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question comes from Jilanna…
Ever since I have been requesting free samples and signing up for printable coupons, I have been getting a lot of junk mail. I’m not sure it’s worth it.
Signing up for FREE samples, requesting coupons by mail or registering to print coupons online will get you a little extra junk mail. Only you can decide if it’s worth the savings for you.
In a 10 day span, here are the Freebies and coupons I received in the mail…
- Good Nites 3-pk Sample including a coupon
- P&G Sampler Pack including samples and coupons
- Rouge Magazine including coupons
- Free Sample from U by Kotex including coupons
- Coupons for FREE Beechnut Baby Food
- Coupons from Winn Dixie including savings on meat and produce
- Coupons from Barnes & Noble
- Free Sample of Purex Laundry Detergent including a coupon
- Free Sample of Mio with a coupon
- Free Sample of Wellness Dog and Cat Foods with coupons
- Free Sample of Taster’s Choice Single Serving Packs including a coupon
- Free Sample of Rachel Ray’s Nutrish Dog Food including a coupon
- Free Sample of Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix with a coupon
- Albertsons Weekly sales ad including a $5 off $50 purchase coupon
- …plus various other “junk mail” coupons!
My thinking is this…I’m going to get junk mail no matter what, right?
So, why not get some coupons and free stuff in there, too!!!
Getting a package in the mail is kind of thrilling no matter what your age. Getting something for FREE just adds to the fun for me. I love my junk mail! 🙂
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to Save@TrueCouponing.com or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at Save@TrueCouponing.com and we will do our best to help you!