Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question comes from a comment left on the website…
“Does anyone know how to get the Target mailers?”
How to get on the Target mailing list to receive coupon booklets by mail is a mystery, but there are a few things you can try…
- Register to receive Target updates by mobile device and/or email.
- Create a Gift Registry. Registering for a Wedding, Baby or even a Birthday “Target List” can get you on their mailing list.
- Sign up for Target Samples. Target sometimes offers free samples of products. Sign up and you could get on their mailing list!
- Make a purchase from Target.com. You can even choose to have your purchase delivered to a Target store to avoid shipping charges.
- Stop by the Target Pharmacy Customer Service desk and ask if they have any coupon booklets. Sometimes they have the same ones that were mailed out! (This doesn’t get you on the mailing list, but sometimes they have the same coupons at the pharmacy that were mailed out.)
- You could also apply for a Target credit card. However, I never like to recommend signing up for credit cards!
- Sign up for a Target Debit Card. It can be used at Target stores and at Target.com. It draws right from your existing checking account, just like writing a check. Plus, you’ll always enjoy 5% off, plus more benefits. Learn more about it the Target Red Card!
- Sign up for the Target Cartwheel App! It is a super easy way to save without even needing to clip any coupons!
If you know of any other ways to get on the Target mailing list, please leave a comment below!
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Learn more about couponing through our FREE Online Coupon Classes called True Couponing University!
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at Save@TrueCouponing.com and we will do our best to help you!