We know sometimes couponing can be confusing, and we are here to help!
Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question is one we hear regularly at our FREE workshops…
“How many stores should I shop at to get the best deals?”
- If you are just starting to build your stockpile, you will be able to do this quicker by taking advantage of sale items paired with coupons at multiple stores. You might also consider getting up to 10 Sunday newspapers per week to build your stockpile quickly. Discounted newspaper subscriptions are available at all True Couponing Workshops.
- If your goal is to slowly build your stockpile, shopping at one main store and keeping an eye on a few others is what I would suggest. You can do most of your shopping at one store and only grab the best deals at a few others.
- Once your stockpile is built, you will be able to shop at only one store to maintain your supply. However, it is still fun to check out the Best Deals at other stores (marked on all our store lists with the True Couponing shopping cart ). There are often “Freebies” and/or “Money Makers” that are well worth a special trip to another store!
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to Save@TrueCouponing.com or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at Save@TrueCouponing.com and we will do our best to help you!