When I use my daughters lap top and try to pull up the Publx ad it sends me to a totally different web stie. Why is it doing this?
Aradel910 in reply to Skibum4842…
You probably have Verizon. I have Verizon and it did the same thing to me. On your verizon homepage you should see a icon of a wrench on the toolbar setting there is a place to uncheck the verizon “assist.com”. After that you should have no problem. Verizon said that that is not their page so be careful.
“I had a problem with that a while back but I have BrightHouse. I would click the sales ads and it would take me to a page of results for True Couponing. My problem was spyware/adware had been downloaded without my knowledge. It was some kind of assist tool bar that tries to side track you and cause you to use their search engine. I found it in my add/remove programs~deleted it and made sure it wasn’t still on my tool bar add-ons then removed it from my registry. Don’t know the exact problems you all are having, just thought I would share mine.”
Thank you Aradel910 and Linn for your responses! We LOVE seeing people helping people and appreciate you taking the time to answer this question!
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to Save@TrueCouponing.com or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at Save@TrueCouponing.com and we will do our best to help you!