If you have been couponing for a while now, you are probably accumulating some great expired coupons. Don’t you just hate to toss them? Well, you don’t have to! Military families outside the USA can use your expired coupons!
Here are the details:
- Military bases outside of the USA will accept manufacture coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date.
- They can use manufacture coupons only, no store coupons are accepted.
- You can mail your expired coupons directly to a military Family Services Center or Commissary (military base grocery store).
- When mailing packages to a military address (APO or FPO addresses), standard domestic rates apply.
- You can pick up FREE USPS mailing envelopes and boxes from any Post Office.
I found a great web site with all the details on how and where to send your expired coupons. You can find all the details HERE.
So, no tossing…instead purge those expired coupons from your files and notebooks and send them off to help out our military families abroad!
Have you cleaned out your coupon file lately?
You can purge every insert prior to and including 08-08-10. All coupons in those inserts have now expired.
(Thanks, Ginny, for going through the inserts and sharing that info with us!)